Social Media Tips For Insurance & Accountants

Snoozzy Inc. offers all of its members weekly training webinars & tips on how to utilize social media to grow their firms and agencies. To become a member go to www.snoozzy.com and signup for the free trial.

Monday, August 31, 2015

LinkedIn Pre-Written Message Tips

When you connect with someone new on LinkedIn, it makes a lot of sense to have a "Pre-written" (thanks for connecting) message to send out to them. The key to this process is making sure you can do it quickly and efficiently.(You could be sending out 5 a day!)

So to summarize
You connect with someone new on LinkedIn
You go and TAG them into a folder in LinkedIn
You then copy and paste your "Pre-written Message" to them using the LinkedIn Messaging tool.

Below is an example of a Pre-Written Message
I just wanted to thank you for connecting with me. I am the president
of Bob’s Insurance. Our main focus is Home, Auto and Life Insurance.
You can visit our main agency site at www.bobsinsurance.com or call
me directly at 987‐654‐2222 for a free consultation. Feel fee to tell me
a little bit about your business and the types of clients you’re looking
for? I will do my best to send them you’re way.

Ken French
ken@snoozzy.com
www.benefitstore.net
973-607-1916 Ext 1

No comments:

Post a Comment