Social Media Tips For Insurance & Accountants

Snoozzy Inc. offers all of its members weekly training webinars & tips on how to utilize social media to grow their firms and agencies. To become a member go to www.snoozzy.com and signup for the free trial.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The ROI of Social Media

The other day I was asked for statistics on the ROI (Return on Investment) of Social Media. I sat and thought for a second and said I have none and honestly there are so many variables in play, I don’t think I could ever produce them. Not accurate ones at least.


It got me thinking……

What is the ROI of going to the gym every day?

It costs money, time, and let’s face it, you could still die young.

However anyone with common sense realizes the importance of being in shape.

I think Social Media is very similar. All it is, is talking to people on a daily basis. If you’re in sales, well you always want to be talking to people…..

I guess my point is, I think we are clearly at the point where we all know going to the gym is a good thing “In moderation”.
The same can be said about Social Media…..

No comments:

Post a Comment